Monday, July 20, 2009

Pocket Tissue Box Cover

I am so excited, I have had the idea for this pocket tissue box cover swirling around in my head for a while and yesterday when I should have been prepping for a workshop it all came together in my head so I just had to try it out LOL.

I based it around a little soft pack of Sorbent Tissues and with a bit of fiddling I have come up with a printable template that uses one piece of A4 cardstock, this is a great way to use up scraps of designer paper and is so easy.

At the moment the template needs a bit of work, I can use it but it needs a bit of tweaking, when I get it tweeked I will post it here as a tutorial.

I ended up making three of these and used as door prizes at my workshop, the ladies loved them and I have promised to have a functioning template for them for their next workshop on the 26th of August so I have a definite deadline!

All three were made using the set Forest Friends in the mini catalogue being released on the 1st of August, so they were a sneak peak as well.

Stamps: Forest Friends

Cardstock: Kraft, Basic Grey, Bella Bleu designer paper

Ink: Basic Grey (stamped off once to soften it)

Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Kraft Taffeta Ribbon

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I love the tissue holder! Would you mind sharing your template?
Regards
Rebecca.