Sunday, November 11, 2007

Cracker Tutorial - Inch Measurements

I have worked out the inch measurements for the cracker tutorial, this is a very New Zealand cracker made with the new measurements :-)



If you use 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock the body of the cracker will be an inch shorter so I recommend using 12 x 12 cardstock or Double Sided Desisgner Paper. Substiture the following measurements for the metric ones in the main tutorial.


  • Cut to 12 inches by 5 3/4 inches (14.5 cm).
  • Score the long side at 5 5/16 of an inch (13.5cm).
  • Score each short end at 2, 2 3/4 and 3 1/2 inches (5,7 and 9 cm).


These measurements will enable you to use the monster teeth template in the main tutorial.

Have a great day.
:-)

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Fantastic Tutorial, thanks for sharing. I've been looking to make Christmas crackers for ages to bring a bit of England back into my holidays now that I live in Canada. I look forward to having a go at it in the morning.