Wednesday, June 30, 2010

All In One Box

When I saw this tutorial I had to make one of these boxes (or two, or three or.... you get the idea LOL).  After making a 'few' of them I decided I would try and make them to custome sizes and my cunning plan worked!  This gorgeous pink box is 7cm square and takes a full sheet of A4 Cardstock.

I just LOVE how this turned out and I am not inclined to use very girly shades of pink, I think I need to play more with them because this is just so darn sweet.


In case you haven't seen one of these open, here is another photo, they are not your average box!  You get access to the inside from the top of the box, very clever but a real pain to try and photograph!



I then decided I wanted to be able to get two out of a sheet of Designer Paper and this one came along, it is a cute 2 inches square.



Now here is a shot of them together.


I can see me making a lot more of these as Hostess Gifts and Door Prizes as well as for gift wrapping small presents, these will make something little so much more special and they are FUN to make. 

Pink Box
  • Stamps: Vintage Vogue
  • Cardstock: Regal Rose A4, Regal Rose DP
  • Ink: Regal Rose

  • Accessories: Pretty in Pink Tafetta Ribbon (Sponged with Regal Rose Ink), Scallop Border Punch, Half Pearl from Pretties Kit,
Blue Box
  • Stamps: None
  • Cardstock: Urban Garden DP, Not Quite Navy
  • Ink: None

  • Accessories: Kiwi Kiss /Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon, Button Bouquet Designer Buttons, Scallop Border Punch


1 comment:

Alex said...

Love the boxes, especially the Vintage Vogue one.

Thanks for sharing.

Alex from England x