Saturday, November 17, 2007

ATC Swap for Field Training

We were lucky enough to have Field Training in Palmerston North last week. I decided to make ATC's for my swap using the polished stone technique. A tutorial for this great technique can be found here at Splitcoast.

I have simply mounted one of my ATC's on a piece of Brilliant Blue cardstock for a fun and friendly card.

I did two sheets of polished stone, one for the background and another for the jellyfishes head. I cut out his head and mounted it using Stampin Dimensionals.

  • Stamps: Fishy Friends, Itty Bitty Backgrounds
  • Card: Glossy White, Whisper White and Brilliant Blue
  • Ink Pads: Stazon Black and Brilliant Blue (for sponging the edge of the card and stamping the background.
  • Blue Polished Stone was done with Brilliant Blue, Tempting Turquoise and Encore Silver reinkers
  • Green Polished Stone was done with Tempting Turquoise, Green Galore and Encore Silver Reinkers.