I have simply mounted one of my ATC's on a piece of Brilliant Blue cardstock for a fun and friendly card.
I did two sheets of polished stone, one for the background and another for the jellyfishes head. I cut out his head and mounted it using Stampin Dimensionals.
- Stamps: Fishy Friends, Itty Bitty Backgrounds
- Card: Glossy White, Whisper White and Brilliant Blue
- Ink Pads: Stazon Black and Brilliant Blue (for sponging the edge of the card and stamping the background.
- Blue Polished Stone was done with Brilliant Blue, Tempting Turquoise and Encore Silver reinkers
- Green Polished Stone was done with Tempting Turquoise, Green Galore and Encore Silver Reinkers.