Monday, June 22, 2009

Lovely As A Tree

I have been playing with backgrounds a bit lately - this is my attempt at a brayered background.

I am quite pleased with the end result but I think i need to practice more as the graduation from one colour to the next isn't as smooth as i would like. Hehe, the little bird in the sky is to disguise the fact that I touched a dauber loaded with Baic Brown ink on the card :-)


Stamps: Lovely as a Tree, Embrace Life
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, WhisperWhite, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard
Ink: Black StazOn, Basic Brown, So Saffron, Really Rust, Riding Hood Red, Brocade Blue, Basic Black
Accessories: Brayer, Sponge Daubers, Chololate Chip Marker, Corner Punch, Chololate Chip Taffeta Ribbon

1 comment:

Anita said...

Wonderful to see you are blogging again. Knew you wouldn't disappoint me. Always superb work.