Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Mojo Monday Week 92

I had some stars left over from Kristina's colour challenge so decided to put them to work on a sketch challenge while I had everything out. My card is based on this Mojo Monday sketch but still using the challenge colours.

The gray looks a bit blue in this photo but rather than try and fix it you will just have to take my work that I used Basic Gray!

Stamps: Classic Stars Stampin' Around Wheel, Three Little Words
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Really Rust, Basic Gray, Designer Paper
Ink: More Mustard, Really Rust
Accessories: Scallop Border Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Word Window Punch


2 comments:

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Love your bold colors. Fabulous job on the mojo sketch.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Elaine Stark said...

Lovely strong colours. Elaine