Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Field Traning Swap Card

I am off to Wellington tonight for Field Training with Stampin' Up!. It is so much fun getting together with other demos and one of my favourite activites is swapping cards. This is the card I have made to swap tonight, well, one of a pile LOL.

This is a lot simpler than it looks. The centres of the flowers have been stitched with a thin strip of Chocolate Chip cardstock, I left one end of the 'thread' long and it is the stem. The stitching holes were easy to put in using the mat pack.

The main card is a normal A5 sheet of cardstock folded the opposite the 'wrong' way, the square tent topper makes this card the perfect size to fit in a DLE envelope.

Stamps: Fresh Cuts

Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip

Ink: Sahara Sand, Riding Hood Red

Accessories: Old Olive Brad, Mat Pack

1 comment:

Keryn Campbell said...

I was lucky enough to get one of Lynette's swap cards. It looks even better IRL.