Thursday, September 10, 2009

Keep it Simple - Album In A Night

Here is my version of a 6x6 album in a night. I have been working on it for a while now but have finally got it the way I want it. It only uses 4 12x12 sheets of cardstock,1 12x12 sheet of designer paper and some gingham ribbon so it is very economical.

Spring has really sprung in our neck of the woods so I decided to base the album on all the spring flower photos I have taken in the last couple of weeks. Unfortunately the photos don't really do this album justice, the pages are much brighter and clearer in real life.

If you live in or near Levin feel free to contact me about this workshop. The cost is $30.00 and you will leave with full instructions and a completed album! Just bring yourself and a minimum of 15 photos.

Stamps: None!
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black and Bella Rose Designer Paper
Ink: None!
Accessories: Tombow Multi Adhesive, Black Gingham Ribbon, Paper Trimmer, Spiral Punch

No comments: