Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wedding Anniversary and Sneak Peak

Hi everyone, I know, long time no post :-)  Life has been incredibly busy but I am hoping to get more posting done as things settle down in my life.

Today is a very special day, my husband and I are celebrating our 26th Wedding Anniversary - Oh my gosh where does the time go?  Yesterday I received my pre order for the new mini catalogue that goes live on the first of April so I had to play, this card gives you a sneak peak at some of the great stuff coming our way.

I have used Bravo Burgundy (our bridesmaids wore burgundy), Whisper White, Basic Black and a tiny shot of Real Red card stock, I love the way it has turned out and hope Trevor enjoys it too.  I am taking him out to dinner tonight to celebrate, he gave me a gorgeous pair of gold heart studs this morning, what a fabulous day!


Stay tuned - I promise you will hear from me again shortly :-)


1 comment:

Shirley said...

This is very striking and beautiful.