Saturday, October 13, 2007

Baby Card for a Friend

A friend asked to make a baby card for her which put me in a bit of a panic - I don't have any baby stamps from Stampin' Up!, then I remembered that there was a baby stamp in Greetings Galore (it made such a big impression that it hadn't even seen ink), don't get me wrong, I like Greetings Galore, but the baby stamp did not inspire me. Time to stretch the brain cells a bit! Here is what I came up with and I like it and my friend liked it - yippeee!

  • Stamps: Greetings Galore, Weathered, All About You
  • Card: Very Vanilla, Bashful Blue
  • Ink: Basic Brown and Bashful Blue (both used for colouring as well as stamping)
  • Accessories: Hodge Podge Hardware, Gold Organdy Ribbon and my finer for distressing :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That friend was me ( Lisa) you did a fantatstic job on that card I loved it as did the parents :)