Friday, October 12, 2007

Challenge details

Here is the card I use at my workshops:

My challenge to you is to use the photo which can be found here: http://nzlyn.blogspot.com/2007/10/have-magical-day.html to make a card. To save a copy of the photo just click on it, right click and choose save as to save it to your computer where you should be able to resize it.

Upload your card and put a link to your photo in the comments section so other people can see what you have done :-)

When I print the photo I normally print four on 6 x 4 photo paper.

At my workshops people have made some amazing cards using the minimal supplies that I take so I can't wait to see what you do with it.

An added bonus is that I am quite happy for you to use the photo for your personal cards and for Stampin' Up! demos to use it at their workshops. The only thing that I ask is you don't mass produce it for profit.

I hope you enjoy participating in my little challenge :-)

No comments: