Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Progressive Scrapbook Page

I love the concept of progressive pages - where you firstly create a 6 x 6 inch page(Creamy Caramel), then use it to create an 8 1/2 x 11 inch page (Old Olive), then upsize the whole thing to a 12 x 12 inch page (More Mustard).

It is so much easier to start out small then build it up. I even managed to fit my title and journal ling on the 6 x 6 page!

  • Stamps: Greetings Galore, Pure and Simple Alphabet Upper, Watercolor Joy Wheel
  • Ink: Versamark, Basic Black
  • Card: Creamy Caramel, More Mustard, Old Olive
  • Accessories: Sanding Block (for sanding the edges of the photos), Stampin' Write Journaler

2 comments:

Keryn Campbell said...

I've just found your blog. Yummy cards etc.

Anonymous said...

This page is wonderful!!! It's nice to see it completed with photos!!! You just stopped by my Blog and commented on my Autumn Splendor pages -- well, I must admit, I don't scrap -- LOL!!! I have never yet put a photo to a page -- my photos are still so unorganized -- gee, I've only had kids for 22 years -- LOL!!! I was asked to teach scrap classes, so I do layouts for my classes -- and the good thing is, one of these days when I get my pictures organized, then I'll have all these pages ready and waiting -- LOL!!! Nice to meet you!