Saturday, October 13, 2007

Looks Like Spring

How appropriate - it is spring here in New Zealand (although at the moment it doesn't feel a lot different to winter!). I decided I needed some bright spring like cards and also set myself two challenges, the first is to use up scraps from my ever growing stash and the second to use yellow, a colour I tend to have difficulty with. These two cards are the result:

  • Stamps: Looks Like Spring
  • Card: Green Galore, Brilliant Blue, Real Red and Whisper White
  • Ink: Summer Sun and Real Red
  • Accessories: Corner Rounder, Mat Pack, White Gel Pen, Dazzling Diamonds, Spring Bouquet Flower Punch

  • Stamps: Looks Like Spring
  • Card: Brilliant Blue, Real Red, Green Galore, Only Orange, Whisper White
  • Ink: Summer Sun, Green Galore, Real Red , Only Orange
  • Accessories: Spiral Punch, Corner Rounder Punch and Dazzling Diamonds, Spring Bouquet Flower Punch

No comments: